Careers - Open Position(s)
STUDENT BRAND MANAGER
- Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10019
- Job Type: Part-Time
- Compensation: $1,000 per month + incentives
- Period: Fall, 2022 (renewable)
- Hours: 5 hours / week
- Questions? - send an e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Let your stories discover you.
Do you need a fresh perspective or is there something that is hard to share with close friends for whatever reason?
In real life, it’s not too easy to be honest with those around you because so many different social factors complicate our social interactions.
We help share your real stories on hangfive without having to deal with bad timing, complicated situations, etc.
As a Student Brand Manager, you will be empowered to develop and deliver tailor-made campus marketing plans to win our target group in the most relevant way thanks to your in-depth campus and local knowledge.
hangfive Brand Managers are in direct contact with various campus networks, inviting product trials, helping establish usage occasions, and creating opportunities to showcase hangfive with on/off campus activations.
Brand Managers are responsible for working with various members of the HangFive team in order to bring ideas to life. You will play a big part in the campus community to connect and share aspirational ideas.
Being a hangfive Brand Manager will not only push you professionally but will also give you the chance to have the time of your life! This job offers the opportunity to maximize your strengths and develop important Sales and Marketing skills while building relationships for your future career - maybe even at hangfive!
- Identify key groups we must win on campus
- Build a campus plan that ensures an impact (aligned by local market needs) on the total undergraduate and graduate audience throughout semester in accordance with the SBM KPIs, engaging new users and diverse groups on campus via the following tactics: Driving trial, downloads, and new users on a daily basis
- Building brand awareness through personal social media channels, hacks, mini-activation creation, and events unique to campus experiences and off-campus events
- Drive visibility and availability of the product by placing informational collateral around key campus/off campus areas, handing out swag, and passing on sales opportunities to the Field Marketing Manager
- Develop relationships with campus opinion leaders to build brand loyalty among a variety of groups on campus
- Build relations with and secure coverage of hangfive opportunities via the campus media
- Adhere to event/activity/training guidelines to ensure quality execution in aspects of the role
- Share a story and 5 responses everyday
- 10 organic downloads a week (+ incentives)
- Organize two campus events per semester with hangfive’s Field Marketing Manager
- One social post per week about the app with link to download
- 10 mins Weekly recap on Sunday
- 30 mins Weekly meeting on Tuesday
- Current student in college - University enrollment required
- Must be enrolled in a 4-year bachelor’s program at a college in Manhattan
- Connected with a variety of key influential groups & organizations on campus